JDRF – Paving the Way to a World without Type 1 Diabetes
Error messageNotice: Undefined variable: _POST in include_once() (line 1 of /var/www/html/sites/default/settings.php).
JDRF – Paving the Way to a World without Type 1 DiabetesPosted by Korman Res | JDRF – Paving the Way to a World without Type 1 Diabetes
Korman Residential Properties is a proud supporter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF). JDRF is the leading global organization funding juvenile (type 1) diabetes research. JDRF’s research grants enable scientists to continually look for ways to better treat, prevent, and ultimately cure juvenile diabetes. JDRF has facilitated some exciting recent advances and promising new therapies; some of which include:
- Artificial Pancreas Project http://advocacy.jdrf.org/our-work/artificial-pancreas-project/
- The Special Diabetes Program http://advocacy.jdrf.org/our-work/special-diabetes-program/
- Encapsulation Research Program http://jdrf.org/blog/2014/potential-breakthrough-in-encapsulation-technology/
- Cocktail Immune Therapy http://jdrf.org/blog/2014/cocktail-immune-therapy-beats-going-solo/
- Complications Prevention Breakthroughs http://jdrf.org/research-areas/complications-prevention-research/
Although JDRF continues to lead the charge in type 1 diabetes research, they can’t do it alone. Donations and fundraising events are crucial to their success. Luckily, JDRF makes it easy for us to help! Whether you want to make a one-time donation or get involved in a community fundraising event, such as Walk to Cure Diabetes or Ride to Cure Diabetes, there are a number of ways you can help make a difference in the lives of the millions of people living with juvenile diabetes today.
For more information about juvenile diabetes and how you can help, please visit JDRF’s website: http://www.jdrf.org