Leasing Agent/Resident Representative
We are seeking an aggressive, fast-paced, results driven sales person for our apartment community located in Northeast Philadelphia. The Leasing Agent/Resident Representative is the primary point of contact for residents and prospective residents. Outstanding customer service and sales skills are essential to the position.
• Greeting prospective residents, qualifying, determining needs and preferences, professionally present the community and a specific apartment while providing features and benefits.
• Perform proper follow up with prospective residents.
• Ensure that office, clubroom, models and market-ready vacant apartments are in perfect condition; this may include light housekeeping.
• Correctly complete all lease applications, assist with application verification, and notify prospective residents of results in a timely manner.
• Enter all traffic, telephone calls and other daily activity into the computer.
• Call or visit competitive properties to update market survey as needed
• Participate in ongoing resident relations including telephone calls and resident functions. Assist with resident concerns or related activities as requested by management.
• Accept service requests from residents, route to maintenance department for prompt processing and conduct service follow-up when job is completed.
• Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to the community manager.
• Contribute ideas to the community manager for marketing the property and improving resident retention and satisfaction.
• Attend any training classes/meetings as required or recommended by management.
• Make outside sales calls as needed
• Prior sales and customer service skills
• Results Driven
• Self Starter
• Commitment to outstanding customer service
• Strong time management skills
• Able to multi-task
• Team player
• Computer literate
• Professional appearance
• Available to work on weekends, and attend some occasional evening events
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent closing ability
How To Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "NE Phila Leasing Agent" in the subject line.