Korman Residential, a leader in the apartment and corporate suites industries, has a portfolio of furnished and unfurnished apartment communities in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Florida. Korman Residential team members work with the latest property management software and are provided with extensive training and career path development. This position offers a great salary and benefits package.
- Maintaining curb appeal, trash and debris removal
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed by general manager and maintenance supervisor.
- Ensure all property equipment is functioning properly and that apartments are in good repair
- Ensure all vacant apartments are ready for move-in by new residents
- Perform preventative maintenance around the property
- Perform, maintain and track work orders
- General knowledge of carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, tile and flooring work
- HVAC certification and experience a plus
- Be willing to attend inside and outside training classes
- On-call required
- Valid drivers license
- No criminal record
- Physical requirements: heavy lifting, walking stairs, moving appliances, bending, reaching.
How To Apply
Email resume to email@example.com or fax to 215-638-4072