Korman Residential, a leader in the apartment and corporate suites industries, has a portfolio of furnished and unfurnished apartment communities in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Florida. Korman Residential team members work with the latest property management software and are provided with extensive training and career path development. This position offers a great salary and benefits package.
- Paint interior of vacant apartments as they become available
- Work with grounds crew to paint exterior items of the property (doors, parking lines/blocks, curbs, etc)
Additional Responsibilities (as needed):
- Maintaining curb appeal, trash and debris removal
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed by general manager and maintenance supervisor.
- Ensure all property equipment is functioning properly and that apartments are in good repair
- Ensure all vacant apartments are ready for move-in by new residents
- Perform preventative maintenance around the property
- Perform, maintain and track work orders
- Be willing to attend inside and outside training classes
- On-call required
- Valid drivers licence
- No criminal record
- Physical requirements: heavy lifting, walking stairs, moving appliances, bending, reaching.
*General knowledge of carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, tile and flooring work, HVAC certification and experience a plus.
How To Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Cherrywood Painter" in the subject line, or fax to 215-689-4826